Terms and Conditions
- By accessing or using the Little Buckland Gallery website, www.littlebucklandgallery.co.uk (the “Website”) you agree to be legally bound by these Terms (together with the document referred to therein). If you do not wish to be bound by these terms then you may not use the website. The Little Buckland Gallery website is owned and operated by Little Buckland Gallery, registered at Broadway WR12 7JH. In this policy “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Little Buckland Gallery
- Other applicable terms
- These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited used of the Website. When using the Website, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Other terms and condition which may be applicable are as follows:
- Changes to these Terms
- We may at any time and without prior notice to you replace or amend these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Website after amendments have been made means you accept these Terms as updated. Therefore please visit this page regularly to review the Terms.
- Modifications to Website
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website of the content or services available through it.
- Information you provide
- Availability and Website use
- You may access all areas of the Website free of charge, without registering your details with us. Whilst We try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not guarantee that the Website or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection or using your institution’s account, are aware of these Terms and all other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of The Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connection device.
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree: not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these Terms; and to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the Website is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- The Website is not to be copied or reproduced in any form. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create, derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content obtained from the Website unless expressly authorised from Us.
- Use of Website from outside the UK
- Whilst we welcome all visitors to this Website, we cannot guarantee that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the Website from outside the UK are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If your use of the Website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the Website and you must exit immediately.
- Your account and password
- If you choose to create an account and are provided with a username, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party outside your organisation.
- We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone outside your organisation knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ownership, use and Intellectual Property Right
- The Website and all content within the Website is owned and operated by Us and/ or our licensors. We and Our licensors reserve all rights.
- Any intellectual property rights (including but without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) subsisting in any content or material on the Website belong to Us/or Our licensors.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights in the Website or the content within the Website.
- All product and company names and logos mentioned in The Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners including Outside ideas.
10. Cookies and information gathering
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with: You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website. You also understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure from bugs or viruses. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or the accounts area of the Website, the server on which The Website is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to The Website. You must not attack The Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
These Terms (and the documents referred to herein) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement. Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
The art sold via the gallery and the gallery website is sold by the seller to the customer and that the gallery is merely an agent.
14. Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by English law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any questions about these terms please contact email@example.com